In light of recent events concerning COVID-19, the team at Panatch Group and 50 Electronic Avenue want to assure everyone that the health and well-being of our visitors and staff remains our top priority, and always will be. Please be assured, that while the risk of contracting the virus remains low in BC, we will continue to update our office policies and procedures following the advice and directives of BC health authorities, the Public Health Agency of Canada and the BC Centre for Disease Control.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY OPEN BY APPOINTMENT AT THIS TIME.
As a team, we are taking measures to ensure our Presentation Centre and Display Homes remain clean and safe for staff and visitors.
- First and foremost, if you are sick, please stay home. We are able to provide online appointments and you are even able to write a contract entirely online through our Avesdo platform.
- We are frequently sanitizing and cleaning commonly touched surfaces, taps, appliances and door handles in our display homes and office areas as well as iPads and Apple Pencils after each use.
- Regular handwashing: staff will wash their hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds, as well as before and after each visitor. We ask that visitors wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds when they enter the Presentation Centre and Display Homes as well. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- We will be limiting the number of groups to no more than three (3) at a time in the Presentation Centre during this time. We will limit our appointments as such.
- We are also scheduling appointments outside of regular hours and have the ability to host online / virtual appointments as well. Please ask a member of our sales team for details.
- If you have recently travelled to a high-risk area, please ensure you do not visit the Presentation Centre for at least 2 weeks after your return providing you have not tested positive for COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have. We look forward to seeing you soon!
THE BEST OF URBAN AND SMALL-TOWN LIVING – by Michelle Hopkins, January 25 – February 8 edition, New Home + Condo Guide
For the past two years, Jesse Bourgeois has been renting a condo in Port Moody. When his career started to take off, the 25-year-old businessman reached out to a number of developer friends for insight into the local real estate market.
“I love Port Moody and it was important that I live near transit,” says Bourgeois. “I trusted the expertise of my friends. When I heard about 50 Electronic Avenue, I was very happy that it was within a short walk to theWest Coast Express.”
Read Full Article
At this time of year, people are outside soaking up the sun on their patios, but the question is whether to cover that patio and extend the months of the year you can use it, or opt for a more temporary option like a large umbrella.
Read Full Article
We are excited to announce that Kush Panatch was awarded the Paul Harris Fellowship Award by the Rotary Club of Richmond for his contributions to the Rotary Foundation. Recipients like Kush are leaders who exemplify the Rotary motto – Service Above Self – through their commitment to service in the community.
Panatch Group, developer of Port Moody’s 50 Electronic Avenue, will once again host The Summer Cinema Series at Port Moody’s Rocky Point Park this summer. Beginning after sunset on the main lawn, the Summer Cinema Series will include famous food trucks, QMFM Radio with some pre-show music, local businesses and vendors and of course… FREE popcorn!
Festivities will start at 5 pm for each of the events, and film dates and start times are as follows:
Saturday, July 13th – Dumbo – Sunset at 9:14 pm
Saturday, July 27th – Footloose – Sunset at 8:59 pm
Saturday, August 31st – Captain Marvel – Sunset at 7:57 pm
See you at the park for this inclusive, family friendly event!