As seen in New Home + Condo Guide
written by Stephanie MacDonald
October 17-31 edition
Though fall is upon us, that doesn’t mean we have to retreat into hibernation. Autumn can be a long, mild season in Metro Vancouver, and if you want to make the most of every drop of sunshine to come, there are some simple things you can do to make your patio, deck or porch as hospitable as possible, for as long as possible. We reached out to Nicole Duval, Senior Interior Designer, and Cheryl Broadhead, Principal, both of of BYU Design, to find out about some small outdoor investments that can pay off in a big way when it comes to spending cozy times outdoors.
Read the Full Article Here
As local businesses continue to re-open, we want to do our part to support the Port Moody community that we are so proud to be a part of. What better way to welcome these businesses back than have 50 Electronic Avenue homeowners pay them a visit?
Through our I ❤ Port Moody program, those who purchase a new home at 50 Electronic Avenue this summer will receive $1,000 in gift cards to 10 Port Moody businesses! We’d love for you to celebrate the purchase of your new home by getting acquainted with your new neighbourhood or exploring the community you’re already living in.
For those not quite ready to purchase a home, you still have the chance to win one prize of $1,000 in gift cards, plus one of the four weekly $25 gift cards that will be drawn over the course of the summer by either visiting our Presentation Centre or engaging with us on social media. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for more details!
We are proud to have collaborated with Port Moody & Co on the design of the icon for our I ❤ Port Moody program. You can pick up a pin featuring this lovely design at our Presentation Centre or one of the 10 participating local businesses!
*No purchase required in order to be entered to win weekly prizes or $1,000 Grand Prize in gift cards. This is a limited time offer and is subject to change or be withdrawn without prior notice. This is not an offering for sale. Please see Disclosure Statement for specific offering details.
As seen in New Home + Condo Guide, written by Stephanie MacDonald, June 13-27 addition
When Robert and Tina first met in Port Moody, two things happened: they fell in love with each other and they fell in love with Port Moody. When the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level, there was no question where they wanted to share a home.
“Some realtor friends suggested we should check out 50 Electronic Avenue,” Robert says. “We immediately saw the quality, but what clinched the deal was the rooftop patio. I can’t wait to get up there and watch the sunsets. I’m going to build some outdoor furniture and install a movie projector on the wall.” He grins. “And Dexter, our mostly poodle with a bit of chihuahua rescue dog, is going to love it too.”
Tina and Robert worked closely with the sales team to choose a suite that would be their dream home. They signed the presale agreement and made the down payment. It was early March.
Read the Full Story Here
In light of recent events concerning COVID-19, the team at Panatch Group and 50 Electronic Avenue want to assure everyone that the health and well-being of our visitors and staff remains our top priority, and always will be. Please be assured, that while the risk of contracting the virus remains low in BC, we will continue to update our office policies and procedures following the advice and directives of BC health authorities, the Public Health Agency of Canada and the BC Centre for Disease Control.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY OPEN BY APPOINTMENT AT THIS TIME.
As a team, we are taking measures to ensure our Presentation Centre and Display Homes remain clean and safe for staff and visitors.
- First and foremost, if you are sick, please stay home. We are able to provide online appointments and you are even able to write a contract entirely online through our Avesdo platform.
- We are frequently sanitizing and cleaning commonly touched surfaces, taps, appliances and door handles in our display homes and office areas as well as iPads and Apple Pencils after each use.
- Regular handwashing: staff will wash their hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds, as well as before and after each visitor. We ask that visitors wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds when they enter the Presentation Centre and Display Homes as well. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- We will be limiting the number of groups to no more than three (3) at a time in the Presentation Centre during this time. We will limit our appointments as such.
- We are also scheduling appointments outside of regular hours and have the ability to host online / virtual appointments as well. Please ask a member of our sales team for details.
- If you have recently travelled to a high-risk area, please ensure you do not visit the Presentation Centre for at least 2 weeks after your return providing you have not tested positive for COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have. We look forward to seeing you soon!